Friday, August 24, 2012

Congrats Pinterest, you have found another Victim

I don't know if it's the air getting a tad (and I do mean a tad) bit cooler, but I have been wanting to get more crafty lately. And, Pinterest has taken its toll on me.

As I sit in our twins room and feed Jude with one hand (that is recovering nicely from surgery, thank you) and type with the other, I am staring at my lovely pink consignment store find. $5, I tell you! I figured if I messed it up- ohhhh well. But, I sanded that sucker down and put 3 cans of spray paint on it and here we are with a second rocker for the twins room so Grant and I can both rock a baby if needed.

Second craft is these new frames I have decided to start painting and selling. They are the hot design right now so I thought I would get in on it and it's also very therapeutic to paint, I have come to figure out. Email me for these dirt cheap prices for custom frames: angelanixon@mac.com

And, thirdly, if you know me, you know I LOVE to plan parties. I may not always have the money but I make them happen. This year, for Maksim's 2nd (O.M.Goodness!) bday, it's Disney Cars themed and I have had a blast planning it. More pics to come soon, but I will leave you with a few.

So, I spend my Friday night rocking some babies and spending time with the hubby. Oh how life is different than it was when Grant and I met 10 years ago but we wouldn't change it for a thing.

I will leave you with a "Jon & Kate plus 8" quote:

"It's a crazy life, but it's our life".

And, let me tell you. I have never watched the show until now as I am watching all on Netflix and I am extremely sad that they did not make it. You can tell watching these shows that they really did love each other. Truly sad.

3 comments:

  1. nice share

    if you love art
    please visit myblog
    __________________________________
    http://secretconcept.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you really do not recognize, we will bring in a method that is certainly to acquire runescape 2007 powerleveling program from a respectable site. Simply spend cash; you will be able to create the personality achieve an advanced level from the shortest time.Once you search rs electrical power progressing service on the search engines or some other search engines like yahoo, there will be out lots of websites and every one of options are providing runescape strength questing services.

    Buy Runescape Gold

    Cheap Runescape Gold

    ReplyDelete