Monday, February 8, 2010

It may look like a BEAN to you, but to us, it's a BABY!

The word is out...we are PREGNANT!


I have been skipping out on my blogging for a while because all I wanted to scream about was this, but Grant and I decided to keep this on the down low for a while.


I think the whole pregnancy is a testimony to the Lord. Grant and my bible verse as a family for the past year plus has been Proverbs 16: 9: "In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps". We knew the Lord's timing would be perfect! In the past Grant and I had talked about getting pregnant in 2009 and having a baby in 2010...and we found on on New Year's Eve Eve that we were pregnant! I think that the timing is humorous and from the Lord!


We got an ultrasound from the doctor today and heard the baby's heartbeat at 173! And, the due date looked right on track with September 8th. I am at a little over 9 weeks (see tracker on the right). In the picture above, the babies head is on the right.


So, as we go through this journey, keep us in your prayers and we will keep you updated through the blog. Notice the more "baby friendly" look :)

8 comments:

  1. I AM ELATED AND SO GLAD I CAN FINALLY TALK ABOUT THIS EXCITING NEWS! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angela!!!!! I am sooo excited for you and Grant!
    Congratulations!!!Remember me when it is shower time!
    Love you,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so exciting!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay yay yay!!! I'm guessing a little girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so excited for y'all. We will be praying for y'all and little baby Nixon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ang, I finally saw the rabbitt you keep refering to! But I still think I see a pink bow!! :-)
    Mom AKA Grandma!

    ReplyDelete