Monday, November 30, 2009

50 Things I am Thankful For


It started out with 10 things I was thankful for, but then I kept going.

Here are a few pictures as well of people I am thankful for. If you aren't on here, it's not because I am not thankful of you :)



1. That chicken is only 3 weight watcher points
2. A husband who makes me laugh daily.
3. That our queen size bed holds two adults, a 45 pound
Puggle purse dog,and a human size
Great Dane without breaking.
4. Hulu.com for my shows I miss often & Reba reruns.
5. Friends with the same sense of humor as me.

6. Twilight books and movies.
7. A wonderful church!
8. Youth group students who are shorter than me…
at least for a little while
9. A husband who takes pictures with me without complaining.
10. Edamame & pickles. Not together. I could make a
whole list of foods I am thankful for but I am
trying to keep that limited.
11. Facebook to keep in touch with old friends. Sad, but true.
12. Margarita’s Mexican Restaurant in Clinton.
13. Camp Electric. What? What?
14. Annual “pretty friends” and Memphis girl Christmas parties.
15. Emails and hand written notes.
16. My recent travels: Gulf Shores, Knoxville, Los Angeles, Cincinnati,
Atlanta, Chicago…all within a matter of 3 months.
17. My Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, who has been
where I have been and
experienced the pain that I have experienced.
18. Karen Kingsbury books
19. Twilight. (it’s worth repeating)
20. Grant Thomas Nixon. The love of my life…one in the same
incase you are wondering.
21. My Dad, Mom, in-laws, sisters, and brothers,
cousins, grandparents…
basically FAMILY!
22. Thursday Night Bible Study at the Butler’s.
23. Olive Garden. When I am not on WW.
24. Reverb.
25. Ethan Allen for the friend I found there. That’s pretty much it.
26. An all girl Fantasy Football league.
27. Funny Friends.
28. Crazy people with mullets.
29. Design.
30. Target.
31. Orange Crush. You know what imma sayin’!
32. Calendars to keep me organized.
33. A husband who is a preacher. Keeps me on my toes.
34. My sister who loves animals as much as me, has a GREAT
sense of style, and married a minister, too.
Not planned. Well, by us...God knew.
35. A sister who will make me money one day and shares
some aspects of my personality. People say we look
alike. I take that as a compliment :)
36. My hairstylist. #1 in Tipton Co.!!!
37. My home. And, my home away from homes-
The Morella’s, Nixon’s,
& practically, The Butler’s.
38. Spin class.
39. Starbucks Caramel Apple Cider, sugar-free syrup, no whip.
Last food item. Promise.
40. Any opportunity to serve. Which can pretty much be daily if
I keep my eyes open.
41. Girls bible study taught by Jessica N.!
42. ANY Christmas song. NSYNC is top on that list.
Now, where is my CD?!
43. Sisters who fought like cats and dogs through high school
but who I can call friends now.
44. A Mom who has a servant’s heart. And, the fact that
she shares my love of shopping doesn’t hurt either.
45. A Dad who makes me call him when I get home every
time I leave his house.
Daddy’s girl for life!
46. Ok. One more: Chick-fil-A Cookies ‘N Cream
milkshake that I haven’t
had in MONTHS.
47. Christmas trees and candles. Not right next to each other.
48. 5K’s. It’s a love/hate relationship.
49. Animals. Except insects.
50. Salvation. It’s worth repeating.


3 comments:

  1. Ok I know I'm about 2 months behind here, but I love this!! :-) Your list of 50 items is exactly why I love you so much, you are one of a kind! :-) Number 25 is my fav, I'm just saying. And I'm surprised you left off El Porton... :-) Love you!!

    ReplyDelete